301 924-2454

Heavy Ups & Sub Panels

If you're planning on a new addition to your house, such as a hot tub or new garage, you may need more service. An existing old fuse panel can be replaced with a new main breaker panel, which can also increase your service size. Whatever your specifications are, we can upgrade to suit them.

Maybe your house is a few years old and in need of a sub panel to run
new circuits for the bathroom or kitchen to accommodate newer appliances. We can take care of that, as well as connect your new appliances.